J. Crispin E. Clarke
Crispin Clarke focuses his practice on probate litigation, probate administration, estate planning and general civil litigation. He represents trustees, administrators, guardians and executors with administrative matters. He also represents individuals interested in litigation involving will contests, contested guardianships and the interpretation and modification of trusts and estates. Mr. Clarke also assists clients in the preparation of estate planning documents including powers of attorney and wills.
J.D., 2016, University of Houston Law Center
B.A., 2012, The University of Texas at Austin
Probate Litigation and Administration
Guardianship Issues and Litigation
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
- Recipient, Houston Bar Association, Probate, Trusts and Estates Section Award, 2016 (for exemplary success in the subject area)
PRESENTATIONS & PUBLICATIONS
Co-Author, "Privilege Issues for Estate Planners and Probate Practitioners"; Estate Planning & Probate Drafting Course, State Bar of Texas, 2017.
Estate Planning and Probate for the Hispanic Community: A Growing Need for Legal Services and an Opportunity for Practitioners, REPTL Reporter: Volume 55, No. 1
- Member, State Bar of Texas; Probate, Trust and Estate Section
- Member, Houston Bar Association; Probate, Trust and Estate Section
- Member, Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Member, Houston Young Lawyers Association